Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Days To Come // Film and Copyright

During the next two weeks, i'm doing my first random / great ideal video since January / Febuary. Any ideas what's going to be in it? Stop Motion? Lip Synch? MJBC Shortie (you know like 'SNL Short')? A Random video? Who Knows.

I've been making videos since 4th grade. sweet. haha.

I Remember doing a sucessful stop motion movie back in Febuary that featured the energy drink, Monster. After i showed this to my class, i decided to upload this on youtube. BAD IDEA. I uploaded my video 8 times and it was said that the music used in my video was copyright so they deleted my video. So i got so mad at this famous website and now, i'm editing the songs that were in my vid. Kudos to you, Youtube Copyright.

MONSTER COMMERCIAL (EDITED AND YOUR WELCOME :D)

Back to the point, i'm still going to make videos and well...

http://www.blogger.com/video-play.mp4?contentId=bf318def4db0fd84&type=video%2Fmp4

No comments:

Post a Comment