Monday, June 15, 2009

Long Time Notice and The Last Week

It's been a long time since i updated my blog, but who cares. Everybody does that. :D

Last week was one of the best weeks of my life, but one of the gloomiest. Kind of. This is what happened: This was from Monday to Thursday.

MONDAY- I remebered that i went to Boomers for about 2-3 hours. It was kind of fun, but I was kind of bored. There was a little pinch of fun, but that was all. After that, i went back to the one and only, Maple Creek. Everything went great. Following that, i passed out in the house.

TUESDAY: I don't remember half of what happened that day but i think there was a yearbook dedication. Oh ya, i remember! The yearbook was dedicated to Mrs. Otta and after that, there was a sports competition between the staff (teachers) and the students. While that was going on, i got to hang out with my original friends and I had a great time. It was then that (i think) we had to a persuasive essay, but i'm not sure.

WEDNESDAY: That day was one of the most awkward / relaxing days I've ever expirienced this 6th grade school year. It was the last (my last) elementary school awards and i was one of the dressed nicely people within the seating of the 6th graders. Well, let's rewind an hour ago (the ceremony started at 8:45). I was arguing with my mother about clothes. I wanted to wear my original clothes, but she wanted me dress nicely because she said it [ceremony] is going to be a souvenir of my life. Eventually, she won.

Back to the ceremony scene, i was dressed up nicely. There, i got my 8th ribbon for principal's honor roll, perfect attendence for the 4th quarter and finally, the trophy that i would expecting to get: the Technology award. 5 other 6th graders got different trophys to, so kudos to them!

After the ceremony i took of my fancy clothes and into my original clothes. It was then that there was a 6th grader gathering at the cafeteria for yearbook signing. And after that, i was totally done for the day lol.

THURSDAY: Thursday was one of the best days of the week. I gotta tell ya. So Thursday was the day the 6th graders and I went to Wild Waters- which meant skipping the Thursday school day. At Wild Waters, i hung out with many of my friends and got alot of appreciation from them. Kudos to them haha. Also, i ate some churros and got to every ride in the water park. Heads, necks, and backs were hurting; People were ditched, and I almost drowned; but overall, it was fun.

After Wild Waters, all the 6th graders were invited to my friend's 6th grade party at a clubhouse, a mile away from where my piano teacher lives. When i got there, it was a frikin huge place! There was a huge pool, two tennis / basketball courts, and a volleyball sand court; ft a mini park to relax and a huge lake behing the volleyball area lol (everything that i told you about was outside). When i first got there, i ran towards the volleyball court and somehow and tripped on the grass / concrete area. It then i had blood all over my leg, but lets not be emo, plz? Anyways, i got a band-aid and then, i swam, hung out with my friends by talking, playing sports, and doing some random stuff LOL. There was one thing that really annoyed me that night (the party was from 5-9:30PM): DRAMA MUHAHAHA! No. There drama between many of my friends so, i hung out with my other friends that don't have the drama within them. After that everybody went inside the clubhouse and danced; and there was drama on the dancefloor too!!! I showed off my random moes for like 15 seconds and i had a great time. When i went back home, i realized that Friday was my farewell day. And i was like...crap.

1 comment:

  1. Mark my good friend, I sure will miss you next year. You and many other friends like peter and even Harsimran, because I will miss his constant questions.

    ReplyDelete